As I work and play my way through my senior year, I feel the need to share my adventures with the world. While I write essays, cram credits for my major, and have awesome pig piles with my ladies, you dear reader, will be privy to my every move. Well, at least those I decide to share with you.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
I Am Your Father
So here I am, peacefully sitting in my room and hemming Jakes soccer uniform, when I hear "Surrender!" and Gus slides on his back through the door of my room. I could only see his head (the rest of him was still in the hall). He lay there stunned for a second, launched himself up, and ran yelling out again. Also, "surrender" was said in the voice of Darth Vader. The kids got this big Darth Vader helmet at a garage sale this morning, and not only does it say things, heavy breathing and all, but it also transforms your voice so you can say whatever you want. Oh joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment