Thursday, September 24, 2009

Laughter is the Key to... Insanity?

I was in the archives at work a few minutes ago, and I made myself laugh. This was not a little laugh. This was a MONSTER laugh. The lights in the archives are supposedly movement sensitive and are meant to turn on when you walk under them, but that doesn't actually happen. So there I am in the archives, running up and down the pitch dark allies between the acid free boxes and waiving my arms around my head to activate the lights. Obviously this struck me as highly entertaining (you would have to be a stone not to be amused by this) and so I started laughing. Then I was running around in the stacks, waiving my arms around, AND laughing hysterically. I wonder if the archive walls are sound proof? I really hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment