As I work and play my way through my senior year, I feel the need to share my adventures with the world. While I write essays, cram credits for my major, and have awesome pig piles with my ladies, you dear reader, will be privy to my every move. Well, at least those I decide to share with you.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Home Again Home Again
Here I am, happily home in the beautiful cold rain of Vermont. The best things that have happened so far are the night spent in my own bed, the rainy day spent wearing my high heeled cow boy rain boots with the skulls and roses on them, and the piece of sharp cheddar I have just consumed and can still feel burning a delicious hole through my tongue. And of course, the Circus Boy I am currently drinking. I love my state.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment