As I work and play my way through my senior year, I feel the need to share my adventures with the world. While I write essays, cram credits for my major, and have awesome pig piles with my ladies, you dear reader, will be privy to my every move. Well, at least those I decide to share with you.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
And A Very Merry Unvalentine's To You
Today, on this most fantastic of days, I went hiking (with my boyfriend (ooooh that was the first time I've written that and it was kind of exciting just now)). I know. It's crazy. But then we went to the beach which was lovely and, well, lovely. We walked up this really beautiful rocky slope called Mariner's Ridge and than sat at the top and looked down into the valley. The crazy thing about Hawai‘i is that everything is so extreme. The mountains are tiny, but really pointy, and they come steeply down into these deep valleys. It's cool because you can see everything from everywhere and you're constantly aware that you're in this small space. In Vermont, you know you're in a bowl, but you have to look a lot further to see the sides. Here are some pictures from the top.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SARAH.
ReplyDeletefirst of all, gorgeous.
second of all, we must chat.
third of all, i miss you dearly and I love you the mostest.
Love,
your favorite cousin.